Information Collection and Use
Nexovate is committed to protecting our users. We only collect personal information when users provide such information voluntarily. When they wish to register for our services or when they request information and wish to receive such information via e‐mail.
In some cases, non‐personal information, such as the user’s domain and IP‐address is stored on the user’s computer as a cookie‐file and in a statistics file on the web. This information is used to improve the service offered to users.
The collected personal information is stored in databases to which access is strictly controlled and only staff, who in the course of their duties need to have access to such information.No personal information about a user will be disclosed to third parties without the user’s permission or due process.
By using this website, the user consents to the following:
- Nexovate may use personal information about the user to communicate with the user from time to time.
- We may use the user’s information for the non‐personal statistical process.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
All reasonable steps will be taken to secure a user’s information. Users undertake not to divulge their usernames and passwords to any other person.
It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, or entity to gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any information on this website, or to deliver or attempt to deliver any unauthorized, damaging or malicious code to this.
Any person who delivers or attempts to deliver any unauthorized, damaging or malicious code to this website or attempts to gain unauthorized access to any page on this website shall be held criminally liable, and in the event that Nexovate should suffer any damage or loss, civil damages will be claimed.
Links to Other Sites