We have a particular set of terms and conditions that help maintain transparency and therefore the belief of our clients in us. While we offer our services we make sure that both of us, remain within the boundaries of those terms and conditions and our clients don’t ask our favor for love or money illegitimate and beyond our pre-defined protocols.
We have the full right to change these terms and conditions anytime without providing any prior notice. By browsing through our website or by leveraging our services, we believe it’s your consent to those terms and conditions.
Note – Any terms agreed in the final proposal/email also will be considered alongside terms mentioned during this term page.
By using any third-party content, you’ll leave this website and be moved to an external website. If you decide to visit, you do so at your own risk and Nexovate will not be responsible for any safety attack malware issues, etc.
Use of Conent
All logos, brands, headings, tags, appearing on this site, are things either owned or used under license, by Nexovate.
You may not change the content of this Website or openly execute, allocate, or otherwise use them in any way for any business purpose without our organization’s written permission.
Nexovate allows you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, right to access, use, and spectacle this site and materials thereon.
Other Important Terms & Conditions
- The client should take no employee of ours under his direct engagement without our agreement.
- If you cancel the contract on the same day then money will be refunded (if our employees haven’t started the job yet).
- The money will be refunded to you after 30 days. The refund policy is only applicable for Indian clients.
- No payments are going to be refunded after 1 calendar day. If you hired us for any small job which will be wiped out a couple of minutes/hours then a refund won’t be possible for that sort of project.
- Any legal issues will be covered in Bangalore (Karnataka) jurisdiction only.
The SEO Services
- The SEO service is neither quick nor guaranteed but will be performed to the best of Nexovate experience and skills.
- No assurances are going to be given on your website’s ranking because the search engines alter their ranking algorithms consistently.
- No services shall be provided in the client found guilty of spam activity that’s against SEO guidelines in the past. The client needs to tell us if his/her business was involved in spam activities.
- Your website’s rankings can go down, if this occurs, Nexovate will not be responsible and no refunds or discounts will be given.
- SEO process grosses a minimum of 2-3 months to point out some noteworthy effect. Through this part of the time, the client site is examined and optimized Attaining stable high rankings can take up to 6-12 months.
- Nexovate sends monthly SEO reports to its clients.
- For SEO services Nexovate encourages clients to give a proper deadline that can help create an action plan to achieve the best possible results.
- Any SEO work that Nexovate sustains may be radically affected if You have:
- Hired the services of another SEO Company at the same time you’ve hired us.
- Have created any identical sites, identical content or pages, redirects, or doorway pages.
- Tried to use any other techniques, whether permitted by Google or not, to effort to increase the SEO ranking of the site.
The Google Adword Services
- Nexovate shall offer Client a management service of Google Ads account as per the terms.
- Nexovate will generate a Google Ads account on their client’s behalf. The client admits that Google Ads are an issue with Google’s Terms and Conditions. The client’s account is going to be deemed active once Google approves it for online advertising. Nexovate isn’t liable if the Client’s account is rejected.
- Nexovate acknowledges that the Client owns Google Ad Words. The account developed by Nexovate. Upon the end of the term of this contract, the Client may recollect the account and all its configuration.
- Nexovate isn’t answerable for errors once the ads are deployed.
Results aren’t guaranteed and Nexovate isn’t accountable for ad performance.
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, And Other Social Media Advertising
- Nexovate agrees to market clients’ company/business on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube Pinterest, and Linked In through targeted advertising campaigns.
- The client approves that any images to be utilized in advertisements are going to be delivered to Nexovate. The client admits that if images aren’t provided, added design fees could also be billed. Nexovate will include these extra charges within the invoice.
- If the advertisement is forbidden thanks to content, Nexovate shall require the Client to hoard new copy acceptable to the platform. Nexovate can’t be held in charge of refusal of ads by third party websites.
The Content Writing
- Nexovate agrees to make writing for insertion on the Client’s website upon the appeal of the Client and per the approved terms.
- Nexovate agrees to use rational care to make sure that each one fact and statements within the work are correct which the work doesn’t trespass upon any copyright or the other right of a third party.
- Nexovate admits that the Client has the right to edit the work in a time-frame agreed which Nexovate will collaborate with the Client in editing and rereading the work erstwhile to publication.
- The client agrees that they’re in charge of studying the ultimate draft for correctness to incorporate spelling and grammatical errors, statements, and assertions. Nexovate isn’t responsible for errors discovered after the web site gets live.
The Web Design And Development
- Nexovate approves the design and develop an internet site at the Client’s request and can deliver the work by to the settled conditions.
- The client is solely liable for describing the detailed structure, the number of pages required, and other relevant terms and conditions.
- The client agrees to provide the Nexovate with satisfactory photography or imagery to use within the design.
- The client is liable for obtaining and buying a website name. Nexovate may at its discretion instruct Client on suitable names.
- The client hereby admits that Nexovate isn’t in charge of any errors, grammatical or otherwise found within the material provided by the client.
- Nexovate agrees to resolve any errors or implement revisions requested by the Client. The client agrees that a maximum of three revisions is available (depending on the package). Major changes in design won’t be done in revisions.
- The client acknowledges that any change requests after final approval has been given to Nexovate or after the website is live are going to be charged. Nexovate won’t begin work on following change requests until full payment has been received.
- The client admits that Nexovate will add a “Web Design” by “Nexovate” link to the footnote section of every website they work on. this is often branding of Nexovate and to eliminate it’ll charge.
- Due to business nature, Nexovate won’t be liable if your website got hacked, lost rankings or errors, etc.
- Clients can cancel website development or digital marketing project if the team of Nexovate has not started work and won’t accept any cancellation after 1 calendar day.
- Once the website is live then paid support is going to be provided per website maintenance package.
Logo & Graphic Design
We attempt to create unique logos and supply our recommendations. Our logo designs are built supported by research & concept building & we assure you of an alternate logo design if a Trade Mark on the brand is rejected due to any reason.
If you face any problem during trademark registration then you’re liberal to contact us and that we will provide you with another variation that you simply can choose. However, we don’t have access to all or any of the prevailing logos just like the trademark registry has and it’s nearly impossible to be 100% certain that the chosen design is in no way a loose match of an existing design.
Note* – Any terms agreed in the final proposal/email also will be considered alongside terms mentioned during this term page.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Terms & Conditions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Website : www.nexovate.in